Friday, April 24, 2015

Chic Chinoiserie




Chic chinoiserie, as I have said before.
I think chinoiserie is the most underused category.
It is sophisticated & beautiful.  
Can you tell I adore chinoiserie?








Pops of orange with blue.








I adore the Chinese man.








Blue & all colors.








I adore this bed.




unknown




Isn't this marvelous?








A pagoda light, love those little bells.








What a wonderful mirror.








Use it in a children's room.









A sconce - Pagoda.










Stunning.








These are closet doors.








Wallpaper from Osborne & Little.








Goes with everything, that chinoiserie.
Love that mirror.








Green, red & white.


So there you have a little bit of me.
I adore chinoiserie - the more the better!
Tell me dear readers, which one caught your eye? 
They all are lovely, do you agree?





Love, 




Peggy




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

5 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that if applied sparingly, chinoiserie will add an elegant, old San Francisco-sort of touch to a living space. It can also work well in breaking up color monotony in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checkout our website for buying guide about gas stoves.
    2 Burner gas stove

    ReplyDelete