Friday, April 24, 2015

What A Wallpaper




Wallpaper! 
Yes!
Wallpaper is making a come back.
Yeah, is what I say.








can't add too much to a room.








This is so colorful.








Love this wallpaper.








Where do I start?




from sarahsarna.com




Love big leaves.




 from only-thebest-willdo.tumblr.com




A scene!




 from sfgirlbybay.com




Looks like it was hand drawn.
 So gorgeous.




from goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com




Love wallpaper in a tiny room.




 from theenchantedhome.co




Chinoiserie




 from hyggeandwest.com




this is from Minneapolis, MN- Who knew?




 from chinoiseriechic.net




Can be Eastern influenced.




 from savvyhomeblog.com




Love this!

So there you have some of my favorite wallpapers.
Dear readers, tell me which one is your favorite.
I would love to know!






Love, 




Peggy




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.























14 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    Fun post! I think the next to last room was done by one of my fabulous former mentors, Mrs. Carol Lascaris - she is a designer in Washington DC - McLean, VA and very successful!

    Dean Farris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to know about her...Lascaris is so talented..love peggy

      Delete
  2. Peggy, I am seeing so many gorgeous papers these days and you have shown many in these glorious images!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Giveaway from The Enchanted Home!
    !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karena, there are some wonderful wallpaper these days..love peggy.

      Delete
  3. I seem to be spending a lot of time looking at wallpapers as well Peggy. You have a great selection here. I want to use them in our New Hampshire house to remind us of our travels. I have a yearning to use some of the big palms and any of the Asian scenes, particularly in toile. xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wllpaper is a passion goodluck Jeanne-love peggy

      Delete
  4. Peggy, I'm coming over from French Essence, Vicki Archer's place. What a lovely blog you have, so happty to discover and should have done so long long ago. xx's Marsha in Houston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome Marsha in Houston, glad to have to you-vicki archer is a favoritie of mine. love peggy

      Delete
  5. I couldn't agree more, yay that wallpaper is back. Prettier, and in more color variations than ever before. thanks for showing some stunning ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,wallpaper is back. love peggy

      Delete
  6. I am the biggest fan of wallpaper, especially in small spaces like bathrooms…love the image from the Good LIfe of Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peggy I just wanted to thank you so much for your kind comments on my site.I truly appreciate your friendship....
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Chinoiserie figures! Hope you'll come and shop our market some time. Topanga Vintage Market at Pierce. So much of your style.

    ReplyDelete